Turner Riders Wanted
Submit your turner riding photo here.
Use the form below to submit your message.
Guidelines, Info and Legal necessities are below the form, please read before submitting.
[ Fields with an ∗ are Required ]
Rider Photo Gallery ::.
Turner Bikes wants you to be part of the Turner Bikes website. When you have photos of Turner Bikes, amazing trails or anybody riding a Turner we invite you to share them. Show us why Turner is your choice, whether it is a cool riding shot or something that is artistically beautiful. This can be a venue for you to express yourself and show fellow riders why you love to ride.
Once Submitted, your photos will be reviewed and then used where applicable. This means one of a few possibilities, we may find your photo well suited for one of our bike galleries, which then it can be seen by thousands of web surfers as they check out their favorite Turner models. Another use may be in our Turner Rider Spotlight, which can be found on our homepage. Now this is a special destination so to end up here you need to have a hook, either amazing photos and/or an intriguing story to go with your photos. This one is reserved for only the top Turner Rider Submissions, so you need to work a little to get this one! Then any other notable submissions may be used in catalogs, posters, advertisements and other Turner related materials. Once used we will let you know where and, if possible, we will then send you a printed copy or two of the photo destination material.
Now here is where we get into the important stuff, be sure to read over the submission guidelines and legal information before submitting. Once the photos are in our hands we are likely to do any number of decisively exploitative deeds. Thus the final destination of your photo is left at our discretion, which also means we may not even find a befitting stage for your photo. If this becomes the case we do apologize, but please do not let this keep you from submitting as the stars are only attainable for those who try. . . that being said, Please use the form at the top of this page to send us your photos.
Suggested Image Guidelines ::.
We want the photographs that you decide to submit to Turner Bikes to be the best possible.
1. Send us the pictures as jpg (jpeg) files at the maximum size you can. (Although in some cases e-mail systems won't accept a file larger than 5 megabytes). We prefer images that are 1280 pixels horizontal because your rider photo may be used at full screen option. As we can crop or reduce larger pictures, we can't make little images bigger. Although we can also use good pictures that are shot at a smaller size, preferably no smaller than 640 x 480 @ 72dpi.
2. Horizontal Image Orientation is Preferred, ie. Landscape.
3. The picture should not have the time and date embedded by the camera visible on the image.
4. If a photographer is used be sure that you own the rights to the image and give the photographer credit if applicable.
5. Then the photograph should tell the Turner Bikes viewer a story and include a Turner bike somehow in the photo, and we encourage it to be well exposed, have an interesting composition and most importantly be creative with it.
6. Read over the Turner Riders Wanted intro, Legal Information and then just use the form at the top of this page to send us your photos.
Legal Information ::.
Before you submit: important legal information.
We recommend you use your browser's Print button and print this page for your records.